Thursday, January 29, 2009

On a lighter side

These last couple of days have been really intense for Kim and I. We have been fortunate to receive a couple of emails from Caleb with the help of his grandparents. We were very glad to here from him. His emails helped to lighten and enliven our spirits.

From today...

Dear

Thank you for my life. Thank you for my heart and for all of my body.
Amen.

This is what Caleb wanted to tell you today. I asked him if he was e-mailing Mommy and Daddy or God. He said all of them.

From 1/24/09...

Dear Mommy and Daddy,

Thanks for mommy and daddy, thank you for getting all kinds of goodies, and two thank yous. I played basketball at Kirk's house. Thank you, Kirk for the transformer. We went to Picadilly's because I like jello. We had fishy for dinNEr. Thank God for angels, and thank you for H and other letters all the way to the end. Georgy is good after his test. Good bye. Caleb Thank you for my name.

1 comment:

Bebe said...

N. Grace is going to learn to love that smile of yours. And she will bond, I know it. K. wish we were there to help you hold and comfort each other. We know that all of you have got to be tired! We pray for God's strengh, His endurance and His compassion for all of you. And for a speedy and smooth trip home. Let us know what we can do here to prepare for you. Love you, Bebe